How to turn on Instagram Dark Mode from your iPhone or Android?
In this tutorial, I show you how to activate Dark Mode on Instagram from your cellphone.
Table of Contents
How to Turn on Instagram Dark Mode (Android & iPhone) – Top Ways
This is great if you typically scroll through your Instagram feed at night, and would like a phone setting that helps you fall asleep faster. Enabling Dark Mode is very easy and can be done in a few simple steps.
Enable Dark Mode on your iPhone
How to enable Dark Mode on Instagram from your iPhone:
1. Open Settings.
2. Scroll down and select Display & Brightness.
3. Make sure that Dark is selected. If you would like to set it to just turn on at night, select the toggle for Automatic, otherwise, Dark Mode will be enabled constantly.
4. The next time that you open your Instagram app, it should be in Dark Mode.
Keep in mind, if you only set it to turn on at night, then Dark Mode will only be enabled on Instagram at night.
Note: Make sure that you have upgraded your Android phone to Android 10.
Enable Dark Mode on Instagram on your Android phone
How to enable Dark Mode on Instagram from your Android phone
1. Open the settings.
2. Select Display.
3. Make sure that Dark Theme is enabled.
4. Instead of opening Instagram from your phone, open it from the Google Play store to ensure that you have the latest version of Instagram installed.
5. If you aren’t seeing Dark Mode when you open Instagram, make sure that you have selected Dark Mode in the settings (above) and that you have the latest version of Instagram installed on your phone.
If it is still not showing in Dark Mode, then go back to the Google Play store, select Instagram, and then select Join the beta.
This will allow you to try out new features before they are released and should ensure that you are able to access Dark Mode within the Instagram app.
Check this video tutorial on How to Turn on Instagram Dark Mode (Android & iPhone)
Conclusion: How to Turn on Instagram Dark Mode – Are The Methods Good
So I am sure now you have understood all the steps and must be quite comfortable in turning your Instagram into dark mode both on iPhone and Android very easily.
Please share this tutorial with your friends.
- 6 Ways How To Transfer Contacts/Data From Old iPhone To New iPhone 11 Without iCloud/iTunes [Best Practices]
- How To Delete Multiple Photos In Instagram At Once: 2 Shocking Methods
- Discover How To Record Your Desktop Screen With OBS – 6 Step Tutorial
- How To Start A Twitch Stream – The Insider’s Guide (10 Step Twitch Tutorial)
- Discover How To Setup VPN On iPhone For Free in 2022