How to start a Twitch Stream
In this tutorial, I show you how to start a Twitch stream with OBS Studio.
Starting a Twitch stream is very easy and can be done in less than 10 minutes.
OBS Studio is free, open-source software that allows you to configure and start a stream on Twitch and many other live streaming services such as YouTube. Please leave a comment if you have any questions while starting your first Twitch live stream.
How To Start A Twitch Stream – Step By Step Tutorial By BytesWiki.Com
Follow the steps below to start a Twitch stream with OBS Studio
1. Sign up with Twitch and login to your account
2. Download OBS Studio (https://obsproject.com/)
3. Install OBS. Ensure you enable the necessary plugins
4. Open OBS Studio and go through the Wizard
5. In the Wizard, enter your Twitch stream key. Get the key here: https://www.twitch.tv/broadcast/dashboard/streamkey
6. Complete the wizard and save the settings
7. Configure your OBS Studio screens and scenes
8. In OBS Studio, select Start Stream.
9. You are now live streaming on Twitch
10. Consider subscribing to Gauging Gadgets
- Discover How To Setup VPN On iPhone For Free in 2020
- What are the Best free VPN for Firestick that really works in 2020 (Updated)
- Discover How To Find Someone On Snapchat Without Username Or Number In 2020: Shocking Method
- 6 Ways How To Transfer Contacts/Data From Old iPhone To New iPhone 11 Without iCloud/iTunes [Best Practices]
- How To Delete Multiple Photos In Instagram At Once: 2 Shocking Methods