Today I will tell you How To Setup VPN On iPhone For Free in 2019
Apple is a great company and the products which they provide such as the iPhone are really amazing. Apple makes setting up a VPN client quite easy on phones that support L2TP, PPTP, and IPSec. If you want to access your company’s intranet or you simply are in a different country and wants to make your phone get connected to your home country or home network, then get connected to a VPN is an ideal way to do this.
Let’s dive deeper and understand the whole concept.
What Is A Virtual Private Network (VPN)?
A VPN or a Virtual Private Network is a service which allows you to get connected to a computer of a different network. It basically extends a private network across a public network and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.
A VPN is quite a useful resource when you are in a different location and you want to access the content which is not available at your current location
How To Setup VPN Services On iPhone For Free (iPad too)
The easiest way to configure VPN services on your iOS devices is by using services such as NordVPN, IPVanish, etc. Check the best deals and then install the relevant app on your iOS device(iPhone or iPad). You need to sign up for your account in your desired VPN service.
Once you are signed in then you will be asked to give permission to the app on your device. Once you Allow it configures automatically.
You will be asked to enter either the passcode or the Touch ID to confirm and change the settings of your Virtual Private Network.
Congratulations now your VPN app is enabled and you can now connect with it anytime without using the app
Steps To Launch The VPN On An iOS Device
1. From the Home Screen, launch the settings
2. Tap/Click on ‘General’.
3. Tap/Click on ‘VPN’
4. Select the VPN client (If you have more than one VPN, you will have this)
5. You need to Toggle the Status to On.
So by using the above steps you now know How To Setup VPN On iPhone For Free.
- Yolo Snapchat: Solution To Send Anonymous Message On Snapchat
- How to Turn Off Cortana in Windows 10 (New Method)
- 7 Best Methods for How to Force Uninstall Programs on Windows 10 That Won’t Uninstall (Solved)
- How to Remove Mobile Number from Instagram Account
- Confused On How To Delete Multiple Photos In Instagram At Once