Trying to figure out How To Record Your Desktop Screen With OBS?
In this tutorial, I show you how to record your screen with OBS. OBS is free software that allows you to record several sources of audio and video such as gameplay, microphones, webcams, browsers, and your entire computer screen.
Additionally, OBS is compatible with Windows 10, Linux, and Mac OS. Recording your screen with OBS Studios is very easy and can be completed in less than 10 minutes.
Get OBS Studio here: https://obsproject.com/
How To Record Your Desktop Screen With OBS – Step By Step Tutorial By BytesWiki.Com
In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to record your computer screen for free using a free and open-source tool called OBS or Open Broadcaster Software.
The screen recorder is very powerful.
Follow the steps below to record your screen:
1. Go to https://obsproject.com/ and download the correct version for your operating system.
To start, we’ll go to http://www.obsproject.com to install the OBS Studio or Open Broadcaster Software Studio software. Then we’ll install the software on my computer.
2. Install OBS Studio when asked to choose the component, select all available components. For example, make sure Browser Source is selected as this might be important in the future.
Once installed, the first thing we’ll do is add sources. We’ll add one for the ‘Display Capture’ — which gives us the desktop. We’ll add another for the ‘Video Capture Device’ — which gives us the webcam. You’ll want to make sure that Video Capture Device appears at the top of the list, which ensures that the video appears on top of the desktop image.
3. Configure your sources to create a scene. In this tutorial, I use Display Capture and Video Capture Device.
4. Select Start Recording
5. Once you have finished recording your screen, select stop recording
6. You have now recorded your computer screen with OBS.
- How To Start A Twitch Stream – The Insider’s Guide (10 Step Twitch Tutorial)
- Discover How To Setup VPN On iPhone For Free in 2020
- What are the Best free VPN for Firestick that really works in 2020 (Updated)
- Discover How To Find Someone On Snapchat Without Username Or Number In 2020: Shocking Method
- 6 Ways How To Transfer Contacts/Data From Old iPhone To New iPhone 11 Without iCloud/iTunes [Best Practices]