How to Make Android Faster with Developer Options (1 Stupid Simple Trick)
Looking to gain more control of your Android phone / Tablet and enable the Developer Options?
In this post we are going to show you how to enable and show the developer settings, we will also show you how to disable and hide them as well.
What are the benefits of having developer mode on an android device?
Gaining access to the developer mode on an android phone can yield a lot of power.
The benefits are as follows:
1) Rooting your android device through ADB or install a custom ROM in the USB debugging settings
2) Make your phone faster by turning off or speeding up animations under the Drawing settings
3) Create local desktop backups of your phone
4) Force-Enable FXAA For OpenGL Games
5) Fake Your GPS Location
6) Stay Awake While Charging
7) Show Always-On-Top CPU Usage
A) How to enable Developer Options on your Android phone or tablet
1. Go into the settings and find and select “About Phone”
2. Find the Build Number
3. Tap Build Number 7 times until the message “You are now a developer!” appears
4. Press the back button and go back to the main settings area. You should now see Developer Options.
B) How to disable Developer Options on your Android phone or tablet
1. Find the App section in Settings
2. Push the to the right until you go to the All section of the apps.
3. Find and select the Settings app
4. Select to clear the data from the Settings App.
5. Now when you go back to your settings the Developer Settings will not be displayed
This tutorial for enabling and disabling developer options will work on all Android 4.2 jelly bean and above phones include: Samsung, HTC, Moto, Nexus, LG, OnePlus, Alcatel, Asus, Huawei, Nubia, and Android Tablets
Check The Video Tutorial On How to Make Android Faster with Developer Options
- How to Transfer Videos and Pictures from microSD Card to Computer Now Easily (2 Exclusive Methods)
- How to Turn on Instagram Dark Mode (Android & iPhone) – 2 Shocking Hacks
- 6 Ways How To Transfer Contacts/Data From Old iPhone To New iPhone 11 Without iCloud/iTunes [Best Practices]
- How To Delete Multiple Photos In Instagram At Once: 2 Shocking Methods
- Discover How To Record Your Desktop Screen With OBS – 6 Step Tutorial